Versatile with lasting value Able to carry out any job within its class range to completion
Designed for comfort
Less-fatigued, more comfortable operators are more productive. The human engineering of the Yale ERC-VA series is designed to help them deliver all shift long.
- Open floor plate design offers up to 16% more floor space, while extra-thick floor mat absorbs shock
- Power-assisted braking reduces pedal effort, with ergonomic layout for greater comfort
- Telescopting steer column with tilt memory (optional) provides superior adjustability to accommodate a wide range of operator sizes
- Rear drive handle with horn creates comfortable, secure reverse driving position
- Accutouch minilever electro-hydraulic controls (optional) offer shorter reach and throw with considerable lesss efort to operate compared to mechanical levers
The ERC-VA series brings together an extensive lineup of quality components designed to provide the highest performing lift truck at the lowest ownership cost.
- CANbus technology reduces wiring and connections for greater reliability
- Drive axle uses high-strength gears and shafts to resist stress from quick direction changes
- Steer axles use tough cast ductile iron for one-piece integrity and durability to support the counterweight and handle road shocks and vibration
- Welded steel frame offers rigidity and protection of internal components
- Sealed electrical connections resist moisture and dirt
The ERC-VA series delivers the throughput you need at a strong value, thanks to lower operating expenses and increased productivity.
- Best-in-class acceleration times to 230 feet against two leading competitors keep operators moving efficiently
- AC technology with Intellix VSM for enhanced performance throughout usable battery discharge cycle and longer battery run time
- Selectable performance modes and extended shift function allow truck performance to be tailored to real-time conditions and operator skill level, helping maximize efficiency
- Automatic parking brake sets when truck stops with no extra input from the operator, allowing them to focus on productive action
- Extended Shift functionality provides an excellent balance between battery run time and truck productivity.
- Return-to-set-tilt option brings the forks to a preset position when tilting for easy operation
Less maintenance, easy service
Not only is the ERC-VA series designed to require less maintenance, it also makes service easy when it is necessary. The truck is rated by the Society of Automotive Engineers as having faster and easier service than competitors over the course of more than 30 service routines.
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
- Reduced regular service requirements due to AC traction and hydraulic motors with no brushes and single-contactor AC electrical system
- Clearly numbered wires, sealed connectors and common-sense routing make service easy and efficient
- Auto deceleration system reduces demand on brakes, extending service life