GDP/GLP60-80VX Internal Combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tyre
Premium IC counterbalance lifting up to 8 tonnes
Ideal for indoor and outdoor heavy duty applications, the GDP/GLP60-80VX series provides the durability and versatility you need to get the job done, best suited for the paper, steel, machinery and fabricated metal industries.
- Customisable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Simple serviceability
- Attachment options
- High performance engine
Get the job done, on your terms Designed to enhance uptime and improve productivity
Customisable for the application
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for your specific application, including the necessary power and performance for heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 4.3L V-6 LPG
- Kubota 3.8L high output diesel
- Kubota 3.8L DOC diesel
- Electronic Powershift – two-speed forward and two-speed reverse with hydrualic inching
- Techtronix 332 – three-speed forward and two-speed reverse for additional travel speed and gradeability with the Auto Deceleration System that slows the truck when the accelerator pedal is released
- Cowl-mounted mechanicel levers – easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch electro-hydraulics – fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort, excellent right-side access
The VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast and overheard guard design offer clear operator visibility
- Optional cab with or without air conditioning
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable operating position
- Low step height, increased shoulder clearance and easy right-side access for simple entry and exit
Reduced cost of operation
The VX series not only requires less maintenance, it’s designed to make service easy when necessary – reducing related time and cost.
- Cowl-to-counterweight access makes servicing fast and convenient
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager supervises fast direction changes that reduce drive tire spin and tire wear
- Auto deceleration system (standard on the Techtronix transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures with excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high volume tunnels
- Radiator is 100% shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
The Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Carriage mounted side-shifting fork positioner – handle a variety of pallet widths, avoiding the need to make frequent stops and reposition forks by hand
- Rotator attachment – secure, 360- and 180-degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metal, chemicals, waste and scrap
- Bale clamp attachment – wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient transportation of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales
High performance engine
High performance heavy-duty industrial engines deliver power efficiently with 500-hour service intervals. All engines feature cast iron blocks and five main bearing design with exhaust valve seats to ensure long operating life. Engines are fully isolated from the frame and axle resulting in low vehicle noise and vibration levels. Super quick glow plugs allow the engine to start quickly and reliably under cold conditions, delivering a cleaner exhaust by advancing the fuel injection timing based on water temperature. In addition, new performance optimisation developments are included such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications. The energy-efficient ECO-eLo performance mode reduces energy consumption by up to 15% compared with previous generation engines and without compromising productivity.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|GDP/GLP80VX||8000kg||600mm||5865mm||3145mm||2082mm||11466kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|GDP/GLP70S9VX||7000kg||900mm||5865mm||3145mm||2082mm||11884kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|GDP/GLP70VX||7000kg||600mm||6200mm||3388mm||2082mm||10191kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|GDP/GLP60VX||6000kg||600mm||6200mm||3320mm||2082mm||8944kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|GDP/GLP70SVX||7000kg||600mm||6200mm||3080mm||2082mm||10191kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|